Consumer Information Information
Government regulations require institutions to disclose information about each program that participates in Title IV funding. Cinta Aveda Institute is pleased to provide the following information to our prospective students.
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education Reports
The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) exists to promote and protect the interests of students and consumers:
- through the effective and efficient oversight of California’s private postsecondary educational institutions,
- through the promotion of competition that rewards educational quality and employment outcomes,
- through proactively combating unlicensed activity, and
- by resolving student complaints in a manner that benefits both the complaining student and future students.
- BPPE’s Most Recent Annual Report on Cinta Aveda Institute
- BPPE’s Most Recent Annual Report on Cinta Aveda Institute’s Branches
Annual Security Report
Please download and review our most recent annual Security Report which contains important information on campus safety and security, our campus crime report, security procedures, emergency response procedures, our drug free school policy, our sexual misconduct policy, and more.
Consumer Information Student Handbook
Please download and review our Policy Handbook which contains important information on Financial Aid, Eligibility, Title IV Processing, the Verification Process, Student Rights & Responsibilites, Student Budget, Return of Unearned Title IV, Drug & Alcohol Prevention Policy & Penalities Campus Security, Sexual Harassment, Title IX, the Violence Against Women Act, Student’s Right to Know, and more.