Cinta Aveda Institute participates in the Title IV Federal Student Aid Program, which can help make your education affordable and attainable. During your Career Planning Session, your Financial Aid Coordinator will explain all your financial options and explain everything you need to know to create a financial plan that works for you.
The Institute offers the following programs to those who qualify:
- Federal Pell Grants: Need based grant that is available almost exclusively to undergraduate students.
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Stafford Subsidized Loans: Need based loan. Department of Education pays for your interest while you are in school and during grace and deferment periods.
- Stafford Unsubsidized Loans: Non need based loan. You are responsible for interest during the life of the loan.
- Federal Direct Plus Loans: Non need based loan. Available to parents of dependent students to contribute to their child’s education. Parent is responsible for all interest and payments, and cannot be transferred to the student.
A student is eligible for Title IV financial aid at Cinta Aveda Institute if he/she:
- Is enrolling in the Cosmetology, Esthiology, Barbering, or CIDESCO program
- Is a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Has a valid social security number
- Is not in default on a federal student loan
- Maintains satisfactory academic progress while in school (see the Cinta Aveda Institute SAP policy in our Course Catalog)
- Satisfies other eligibility standards as set forth by the U.S. Department of Education.
You can begin the financial aid process by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov. To ensure that the Cinta Aveda Institute receives your FAFSA, you can add our school code, which is 041800. If you have entered Cinta Aveda Institute’s school code on your FAFSA, we will receive a report and will be able to determine the types and amount of aid for which you may be eligible.
Cinta Aveda Institute also offers other funding options, including:
- Cinta Aveda Institute interest-free payment plan.
- Sallie Mae Smart Options LoanLoans are credit-based. Students who qualify can finance the full tuition amount as well as costs of additional expenses. Visit Career Training Smart Option Student Loan for more information.Cinta Aveda Institute school code for Sallie Mae: 608874
- Veteran’s Assistance GrantsCinta Aveda Institute is proud to participate in the Veteran’s Assistance grant program. For more information, and to determine if you qualify, please visit gibill.va.gov